Monday, October 7, 2013

Home Remedies For High Cholesterol

DSC_0124 Pure Profit Blogging Site

LOOK MA' ! High Cholesterol !!

Okay, so I go to my doctor for some blood work, to make a long story short, my cholesterol is super high and I was prescribed Lipitor which I don’t want to take because though it will lower my cholesterol I’m afraid it will destroy my liver and rot out my joints and other much needed internal organs….

So I share with my crazy friends, who all think they’re medical doctors and they felt at liberty to share with me some wacky home remedies that their great grandparents used back in the day to lower their cholesterol. I should’ve known right then and there that what they were selling me was bill of goods, CUZ NO ONE BACK IN THE DAY HAD HIGH CHOLESTEROL!!! AND IF THEY DID THEY DID NOT KNOW IT!

Home Remedies for Treating High Cholesterol

Below is a Non-scientific list of natural remedies that….. according to my crazy friends will lower high cholesterol guaranteed:

1. Oatmeal – Yuck! I hate oatmeal! Perhaps if I throw some bacon bits in there, maybe!

2. Oatmeal Water – That is,,, oatmeal that has been sitting in a gallon of water for a couple of days, I repeat, I hate oatmeal!

3. Mixed Bird Seed – Yeah Right!!

4. Celery Juice – I hate celery for the obvious reasons.

5. Vegan Diet - I HATE VEGANS!!! Just playing I’m sure people whose last name is Vega are decent, hard working people! “ VIVA LOS VEGANS!”

6. Something called – “Red Yeast Rice” Um, ‘Yeast’?? That doesn’t sound healthy to me!

7. Fish Oil - Isn’t the ingestion of too much oil what gave me high cholesterol in the first place?? Funny how fish don’t suffer from High Cholesterol!

8. Exercise – My absolute least favorite! Besides, all the exercise I did in the Army 20 years ago should carry me well into my 90’s!

If you suffer from high cholesterol and you want a natural remedy please feel free to try any or all of the above for a few months and let me know how it works out for you….

I think I’ll pick up my meds and continue blogging !!

Click here to watch a money making case study!!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment